Manual Lymphatic Drainage was developed by Dr. Emil Vodder in the 1930’s as a gentle, non-invasive method of encouraging the flow of lymphatic fluid which helps eliminate excess fluid and toxins that have built up in body tissues. Ryan was trained in this technique by a first generation trainer of the MLD Institute, Lisa DiFalco.
MLD has many other benefits including:
- Pain relief due to tissue edema.
- Removal of cellular debris, toxins, bacteria, excess water, and foreign substances from body tissues.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Promotes faster healing from injury, trauma, surgery, sporting events, and many other physical ailments.
- Stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system which induces relaxation and stress reduction.
50 Minute $100